Crows game day experience Terms and Conditions
Game Day Experience 2019 T&Cs
On entering this competition, you are agreeing to the following terms and conditions:
- Information on how to enter, collection of personal information, and prizes, form part of these conditions of entry. Entry into the promotion is deemed acceptance of these conditions of entry.
The Promoter is: Thomas Foods International Pty Ltd) ABN 31 135 225 722; of Level 2, 170 Fullarton Road, DULWICH SA 5065. Telephone: (08) 8165 5100.
- The Promotion commences 12:00am ACST on Monday 13th May 2019 and closes 11:59pm ACST on Friday, 31st May 2019 (Promotion Period).
- Entry is open to all participants who purchase product from the Market Store (https://www.thomasfarmskitchen.com.au/store) within the specified time frame, with a minimum spend of $75, using the codeword ‘CROWS’ at checkout.
- Entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt into the promotion database and not at the time of transmission by the Entrant. The Promoter is not responsible for any delay or failure of transmission of any Entry.
- Employees and their immediate families of the Promoter, related companies of the Promoter and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter.
- All correct and valid entries submitted during the promotion period, will be entered into the prize draw to win the nominated prize.
- The prize draw includes 10 separate prizes, each including the following:
- Entry with (1) friend in a Game Day Experience.
- Includes (2) Reserved seating tickets to Adelaide Crows v Richmond, Thursday June 13th, 2019.
- 20 minute warm up prior to the game
- 15 minute match on Adelaide Oval
- Coached by past Adelaide Football Club legend.
- Photo with past Adelaide Football Club legend in teams
- Refreshments immediately after on-ground match as well as half time of Adelaide Crows v Richmond game.
- The prize winner will be contacted by Thomas Foods International within 4 days of draw taking place.
- The prizes cannot be transferred, exchanged or redeemed for cash.
- In the event of war, terrorism, state of emergency or disaster, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion, subject to any written directions from a relevant regulatory authority.
- If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time during, or after the closing date of the promotion, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant's identity, and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process or who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions of Entry. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure of the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter's control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions of Entry
- If a prize (or part of a prize) is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) with a prize to the equal value and/or specification.